viernes, 18 de octubre de 2019

Postgraduate Studies


In the future, I really would like to do postgraduate studies. I would like to do a Magister and a PhD in some forensic psychology's area. Probably i'd have to go out, to another country I mean, because here in Santiago, Chile, there is no specialization in that kind of knowledge. If have to choose, maybe I'd like to study in Spain. There a lot of universities in there that teach forensic psychology profoundly. 

On the other hand, another area of my interest is the use of entheogens in psychotherapy. I think there a lot of therapeutic potential in this class of substance, but in Chile there is no development in this field. I don't really know if there is a kind of official studies in a foreign country about this, but I hope the future research contributes in this knowledge. Maybe because of that, I would like to do a Magister in  clinical psychology in adults (this is available in Chile's University). I think that this area would bring me the tools for make a better job with people, and to complement the new kind of therapy that I would like to practice. 

If I have lucky, really good organization, and (don't forget) some money, I'll combine both knowledge. By now, I'll focus in finish my bachelor degree.

Regards! 

1 comentario:

  1. I think that doctoral studies must be very difficult, but from the heart I wish you the best and much success for that stage ... which is me, I think I will go on a more relaxed way haha

    ResponderBorrar