sábado, 12 de octubre de 2019

My future job



Hello to everyone! Today I am going to talk about my possible future job. I put "possible", because maybe the things could change... I mean, you never know where you can be tomorrow. Well, I would like to earn money being an astronaut... but I'm not going to fantasize about what I could be in another dimension.
Currently, I'm psychology student, so I imagine that in 2 years (if everything goes fines) I'm going to work as a psychologist. Probably it will be a desk work, because I like clinical and juridic psychology, and those kind of jobs are in an office. I really don't like too much that idea, but I think I'll have some extra time to do things that involve movement, such as sports or travels.
 
I hope I'd can travel a lot, because I like to be moving. Maybe after I get my bachelor degree in my university, I'll going to study in another country. I don't know with clarity about what I'm going to specialize... I suppose I have time to think well my options before that time gets. 
About the salary... I don't have many expectations, because the stadistic often says that a psychologist doesn't earn a lot. But I don't want many luxuries in my life, as long as I travel a lot and keep learning I will be happy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario