miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

My best Holidays


Dear traveller people, today i'm going to write about my best holidays. 

It was in the summer of 2017, with my best friend Sebastian. We backpacking to Bolivia and Peru. It was a great adventure, sometimes I don't understand how we survived.
We take a plane from Santiago to Calama, and then we spent the night camping on the banks of a river in San Pedro. The next morning, we arrived at the southern border of Bolivia, specifically to the Eduardo Abaroa Reserve. It was amazing, so beautiful.

Resultado de imagen para termas de polques 

Polques's hot springs

The first thing we did, it was take a bath in the Polques's hot springs... it was the first of manies hot springs in there!!!  

Everything it was beeing amazing, until we got stuck in the Laguna Colorada. We were with heavy backpacks (about 25 kg), and we walked all day surrounding the lagoon to get anywhere to spend the night. I remember it was hard, we were over 4000 meters high walking and walking... We had to spend the night there, it was so cold and windy that a strong wind almost breaks our tent! Fortunately nothing bad happened, and the next morning we continue walking  to the main road to reach Uyuni.




Resultado de imagen para laguna colorada
Laguna Colorada

After Bolivia, we passed to Perú and we went to Machupicchu. It was the most beautiful nature that I have seen in my entire life!

Resultado de imagen para machu picchu 
Machupicchu 

Well, that was just a part of my trip. We visited a lot of places and met so many beautiful people! I think this has been my best trip ever, because I had to do many things to survive. I mean, we were young, we were backpacking in a foreing country ... it was so exciting, it was like to feel alive!


















2 comentarios:


  1. Wow! nice trip! I hope soon to have an adventure like that !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You're an adventurer! I would like to visit there, but I don't know if I could like that haha

    ResponderBorrar